For a leaner, more efficient global business, DKNY knew they would need to overhaul their current IT systems architecture. They decided on a full enterprise wide suite of tools including PLM and ERP selecting RLM as a partner, and identified future projects that would arise given the magnitude of the transformation.
To ensure a successful implementation and subsequent systems integrations, they created a complete enterprise-wide system suite roadmap that would minimise disruption to the business, and provide a measurable ROI.
Now in the second phase of their company-wide roll out, VP of Wholesales Applications at DKNY, Cindy Payero shares how, alongside a series of changes to the business, they have been making this momentous change work and grow in tandem.
In this short interview, Cindy shares:
- How they structured communications 'bottom up' to stay on track with the implementation
- How a standardised communication process has been used to communicate new systems capabilites to users
- How the executive committee has worked with IT for a lean transition
- How they have measured the ROI of their transformation
- Which departments have been most influential in the transformation at the various stages